Yey I made it! I missed a couple of days in there due to work and real life, but I genuinely put in effort to read extra pretty much every day so I feel really great about this Bout of Books!
Favorite Thing: I got into the habit of finding extra time to read and wanting to make progress, and I hope that it’ll stick for a while!
- Read at least 2 hours every day – Didn’t manage everyday, but read more than usual!
- Read audiobooks whenever driving – Check!
- Finish at least two books this week – Didn’t quite get this, but I’m almost done with the second one, so I’m still happy!
- Spend at least one hour (OUTSIDE OF MY BLOG) communicating with the community - I participated in several of the challenges and did a lot more blog hopping than I normally do, and did a Twitter chat, so I think I did well on this :D
- Find 4 new blogs to follow :D – Done! My list is below :D
4 New Blogs Goal:
On the one grand prize vs. many overall:
I didn’t really care for the grand prize and realized it would be more valuable to someone else, so I didn’t enter. I have no real need for specialty business cards, and was rather disappointed since they don’t seem very book related to me, though I understand that a lot of people were excited about them. I would say a more book related grand prize or just several smaller prizes would have made me a little happier, but I was already really happy with the read a thon, so it’s all good :D .
How did everyone else like the read a thon? What was your favorite part?