All right all, I’m pumped. I didn’t get to participate in the past book blog community events because of bad real life timing, but I looked at the schedule and I think 5/14-5/20 is no crazier a week than normal, which means lots of time for reading and blogging! Please come join me!
All right, so I know that I should post goals, but I’m not sure exactly what vein they are supposed to be in, so I’ll post what I can think of here and would love suggestions for more that I should include!
- Read at least 2 hours every day
- Listen to audiobooks whenever driving (I’m sure I’ll have work that week)
- Finish at least 2 books that week
- Get at least one book from the Goodreads to-read list from the library
- Spend at least 1 hour every day communicating with the community
- Find 4 new blogs to follow
That’s all I can think of right now, but I might add more later >.> Who else is participating? Any ideas for other good goals I should include?