Updates from Day 1:
- Read at least 2 hours every day – Pretty close! 1/2 hour off right now, might sneak it in ;-) Spent my time reading Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress on page 277 of 438 and omg I loooooove this book!
- Read audiobooks whenever driving – As close as I could since I got a Nora Roberts audiobook only after work today :) But now I will!
- New: Brave the new scary library and GET SOME AUDIOBOOKS NAO!!! >.> – Check! And it was scary >.> So quiet!
- Finish at least two books this week (gulp… not really close on anything…) – Getting there, might be able to :D
- Get at least one book from Goodreads to-read list from library -DONE :D Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress has been on the list for a while and it came into the library the other day and I GOT IT! :D
- Spend at least one hour (OUTSIDE OF MY BLOG) communicating with the community – Pretty much done if you count going through my reader as 10 mins :D Link me if you want to be on my blog hopping list for tomorrow!
- Find 4 new blogs to follow :D – Still working on this, not that there aren’t lots of awesome blogs, but I’m not very into YA and have trouble finding mostly fantasy/sci-fi adult book blogs, so if you have one please please please link me!!
Woot! Finishing up typing just as the boyfriend comes home from work, go me and my awesome timing! I had a headache when I came home from work today, so didn’t have as much fun on the first day as I would have liked, but I was able to drag my tired butt to the library which I wasn’t sure was going to happen. I’m really happy that I’m actually managing to stick with my goals so far, since I’ve had a lot of trouble with read a thons in the past when real life butts in. How’s everyone else doing? Anyone else succeeding with a read a thon for the first time? *high fives everyone* wooooot!