Oof, so work asked me to stay late today, so I didn’t get home until 9:30 pm which has severely cut into my read a thon time. I’m definitely not going to be able to keep up with all my goals today, but I have tomorrow off so I’ll make up for it tomorrow, that counts right? :D
- Read at least 2 hours every day – not even close… stupid work
- Read audiobooks whenever driving – done, yey!
- Finish at least two books this week – still batting zero here…
- Spend at least one hour (OUTSIDE OF MY BLOG) communicating with the community – I participated in Nyx’s Story Challenge at least :D My comment is below
- Find 4 new blogs to follow :D – Still looking for more fantasy/sci-fi adult blogs!
Day 2 Challenge comment:
I posted this story over in the comments on the day two challenge, but I’ll repost here ;-)
All right, so back before anyone knew what the heck Harry Potter was, I received the first book as a birthday gift and set it on my shelf because I had other things that I was reading/doing etc at that age. A few months later I was apparently feeling secretive in the way that young children sometimes do and so I decided that I was going to start reading this book about witches and wizards, but not tell my parents. I definitely knew that there was no reason to keep it a secret, but I apparently just found it fun to go out of my way to hide reading this book. I have no memory of when it went from this fun secret project to “OMG must read more right NAO” but Harry Potter definitely didn’t stay a secret long in my family after that first book ;-)
How’s the second day for everyone? Anyone else get the second day slump? I didn’t mean to D: